Friday, April 24, 2015

I believe that everyone in the world has their own story that remains deeply in their memories. Whether it is good and bad, it has given us some life experience and influenced us the way we view about our lives. However, since 2011 up to now, my dreams have been shattered for many times. The strong belief I used to hold that" if I try my best to do something, I will succeed and achieve it. Nothing is impossible." Through many things have happened,  my belief starts to change and I can not figure out how the things go this way. I wanna shout to the world but I can not. Suddenly, on 21st April 2015, one of my friends gives me an idea of writing a story or express my opinion to the world in a blog. This idea really impresses me because I would like to tell the people who want to know about my story that I have come acrossed, the excited moment, the sadness, happiest and depression and how my perception about my life has changed until today. 

Let me tell you all about a story title" memories and dream".

Looking through the window of a mini bus, there sit two Cambodian ladies with a group of foreigners. A woman whose small eyes keep staring at the view along the way to kompot province has a long black hair that has already been cut short and dyed red. Her face is filled with mysteries and sorrow that no one can discover. Her eyes are filled with water that she tries hard to swallow it. With a fairly white skin, no doubt she is half blood Chinese. A simple name for unnoticeable woman is " Karmen". This moment of time, Karmen keeps telling herself that there will be a miracle for her life even though she has no belief in this before. ( to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment